We Vision a society that values and respects adolescents
Our Mission is to collect of NGOs/CBOs and committed citizens to mobilize society to support adolescents and vulnerable persons through awareness, training and advocacy.
… rebuilding lives …
To rebuild and rejuvenate the lives of adolescents, youth, girls and women to become responsible, active participants and self-sustaining.
- To provide education, material support, mentorship and scholarships to adolescents and vulnerable persons in less fortunate and underserved communities.
- To restore realistic hope to vulnerable persons through entrepreneurship skills development to increase their household incomes.
- To advance leadership for the benefit of adolescents to tackle issues affecting them including Sexual Reproductive Health, HIV and AIDS, Early marriages, Teenage pregnancies, among others
- To empower local CBOs and NGOs through capacity building programs to ensure quality of service, continued high performance and development for their communities.
- To enlighten and awaken the minds of people, showing them the possibilities and opportunities through the provision of assistance, support, counselling and practical advice.
- To instil the value of volunteering within the people to share their skills thereby improving the lives of disadvantaged persons