10,000 Women Growth Fellowship 2023
Applications are now open for the 10,000 Women Growth Fellowship. This exciting opportunity will include an intensive program of events held over three days, followed by a four-month mentoring program, for 10,000 Women graduates from all over the world.
The 2023 Fellowship will be in person, travel restrictions permitting.
The Growth Fellowship is a prestigious event for select graduates of the 10,000 Women program. In 2023, a group of winners will be invited to the Goldman Sachs offices in New York to take part in an intensive 3-day program of customized training, coaching and advice sessions with senior leaders and experts from Goldman Sachs, and other partners of the 10,000 Women program. This will be followed by an ongoing four-month virtual coaching program.
Successful applicants receive:
- Coaching sessions with Goldman Sachs people to discuss their unique business challenges and plans for growth
- Collaborative training events with business experts covering essential skills such as marketing, leadership and resilience
- Opportunities to network with Goldman Sachs people, be paired with a Goldman Sachs mentor, and join fellow 10,000 Women graduates from across the world
- Free-to-access online business education program available to any woman around the world.
- Ten courses covering all aspects of running a business.
- Three additional elective courses that complement key aspects of the core ten-course collection.
- Take any course, or combination of courses.
- Practical education and interactive activities from entrepreneurship experts.
- Eligible learners who complete all ten courses will be invited to join the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women global alumni community.
- All ten core collection courses are also available in Hindi, Brazilian Portuguese and Latin American Spanish.
If you have registered your details with 10,000 women and are eligible to be considered for the Growth Fellowship, you’ll receive instructions on how to apply upon completing all ten courses in the collection. If you have already completed in the courses, look out for information containing further information.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs