2023 Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global Program (Up-to S$20,000)
The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month programme that inspires, equips and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
Since 2010, YSE Global has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs, business consultants and investors, we harness the power of ideas, know-how and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
What You Can Expect
- Network: Join an international ecosystem of young changemakers, including like-minded individuals, corporates, and successful entrepreneurs.
- Mentorship: Gain access to insights from industry experts and professionals.
- Study Visits: Embark on overseas study visits and gain global perspectives on social entrepreneurship.
- Grants: Start or scale up your social enterprise with up to S$20,000 in funding
YSE Eligibility Criteria
We are looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE.
Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join the programme)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
You will need to submit the following items:
- Business Plan Overview– click here to download the guidelines and template
- Business Summary
- Business Model Canvas
- SE Team/Individual Photo
- SE Logo (if available)
- Any Supporting Documents(optional)
Please note that the SIF may contact you for clarifications. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible so that we have sufficient time to assist you in completing your submission where necessary.
To be considered, your application must be completed and submitted by 12 March 2023, 23:59 Singapore time (GMT +8).
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs