The Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation 2023 Grants Cycle is now open for non-profit organisations and social enterprises in Africa.
At ACT Foundation, they have adopted a responsive approach to grant making. By funding focused-interventions, the foundation works across a broad spectrum of developmental issues clustered within its focus areas.
The ACT Foundation believe that grant making is a critical tool in engineering social change, and even more the foundation is inspired by the long and short term partnerships they make. Foundation’s strength lies in the partnerships they create and sustain through funding for programs and activities that have great potential of altering the downward trajectory of development on the African continent. Foundation’s mission to drive sustainable impact across Africa pushes us beyond boundaries; and as such the foundation always strives to do more.
- The Foundation is committed to building capacity in the African development sector. Capacity building is a potent way to strengthen the development sector particularly because it encourages the drive for sustainable impact.
- The foundation offers support that aids its grantees/partners in the delivery of efficient and more efficient outcomes to beneficiaries. Updates on foundation’s training schedules will be made available on its website, while applications may be requested. In any case, partner organizations may be accorded priority.
Areas of Support
- Organizational Development.
- Monitoring and Evolution.
- Board Governance and Support.
- Impact Measurment.
- Professional Development.
- Organizations must work within the ACT Foundation’s focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment.
- Organizations applying for this grant should be registered with the appropriate legal entity within their respective (African) countries for not less than. TWO years (24 months).
- Must be legally registered as a nonprofit organization. (GTE/LTD). However, if you are applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
- It is required that you show a strong governance structure. Kindly note that the details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
- You will be required to show evidence of other sources of funding.
- The organization applying is required to have a minimum staff strength of 3 part time/full time paid Individuals.
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
- Program/Initiative must be implemented in within Africa;
- Program must be innovative and impact driven.
Deadline: 11 November 2022
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply