Africa Blockchain Incubation Program 2023 for Innovators, Entrepreneurs & Startups
Africa Blockchain Institute are excited to announce the launch of the Africa Blockchain Incubation Program 2023, designed to support and nurture the next generation of blockchain innovators on the continent. This is the 3rd edition of the program that has successfully incubated different blockchain startups from across Africa.
The Africa Blockchain Incubation Program is a four-month intensive program designed to help participants develop and launch their blockchain projects. Selected participants will receive training, mentorship, and resources to help bring their ideas to fruition.
Access to a network of industry experts and mentors
- Training sessions on blockchain technology and business/entrepreneurship
- Opportunities to pitch to potential investors
- Regular check-ins and progress reviews with program mentors.
- Selected participants will enjoy the following benefits which to help bring their ideas to fruition.
- Blockchain Technology: Participants will be provided with overall insight into blockchain technology and connections with the industry.
- Business Education: Participants will be provided with business knowledge, industry connections, and an introduction to investors.
- Platform Support: Product development support from leading blockchain platform providers.
- Business Support: Business development and entrepreneurship education support from business experts.
- Business Guidance and Investor Access: Meetings with a group of highly successful entrepreneurs and investors with expertise in scaling high-tech startups.
- Demo Day: The program concludes with a Demo Day providing startups the opportunity to pitch their business to investors, experts, and the Blockchain community.
- They are looking for ambitious individuals that are forward-thinking, innovative, and ready to take up challenges in creating the next Big Thing.
- Must be between 20 – 35 years of age.
- Priorities are given to Female Applications.
- Strong business case and market potential.
- Both idea-stage and early-stage (1 year) companies are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 31-Jan-23
Click Here to Apply
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs