Africa Business Heroes Competition 2022 for Entrepreneurs
Africa’s Business Heroes directly supports talented and promising African entrepreneurs through its namesake Prize competition.
ABH aims to identify, support and inspire the next generation of African entrepreneurs who are making a difference in their local communities, working to solve the most pressing problems, and building a more sustainable and inclusive economy for the future.
Each year the Prize selects ten “business heroes” from across Africa that compete for their share of USD 1.5 million in grant funding. During the competition, participants have also exclusive access to training, mentoring and learning programs, as well as to a community of like-minded African business leaders.
- Learn about yourself & business
- Receive invaluable feedback
- Develop skills to tell your story
- Join an entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Access exclusive mentorship and training
- Gain global recognition & exposure
- Pitch to business legends and win your share of USD $1.5 million
- Open to Candidates from all 54 African Countries.
- Entrepreneurs of all ages and genders are encouraged to apply.
- Entrepreneurs from all industries are eligible to apply.
- They are looking for entrepreneurs from all levels of society.
How To Apply
You will need to upload two to three key documents to successfully complete your application. Have scanned /digital versions with you to upload.
- One form of a personal Government-issued ID that belong to you (the applicant). Suitable ID includes: international passport, citizen/national card and a voters card).
- “Business license/registration certificate”: this is a legal document indicating when you registered the business with the government.
- Proof you’ve been operating for 3 years or more. This can include your registration document or bank statements in your company’s name dating 3 years.
The application will take 2-3 hours to complete. But don’t worry, you can save and continue at any time before the deadline: June 6, 2022 23:59 GMT. You can download the application form and fill in the answers offline. Remember to copy, paste and submit your answers before the deadline.
Application Deadline: June 6, 2022
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs