The Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) is the flagship event for the global social enterprise community, providing space for purpose-led people, policymakers, philanthropists, intermediaries, and entrepreneurs to connect, learn, and be inspired.
This year, SEWF22 will be a hybrid event happening online and in-person in Brisbane, Australia. The event will include 1,500+ participants, 100+ speakers and 55 sessions, making this the largest gathering of purpose-driven local and international changemakers in 2022.
Here’s what you can expect:
- 2022 themes: Indigenous Social Enterprise, Climate Solutions, Excellence & Failure, Unusual Suspects, Policy & Systems
- Inspiring keynotes, panels, and fireside chats featuring big ideas and unheard stories
- Expert-led masterclasses around topics such as impact measurement, funding, and investment
- Networking opportunities in-person and online
- To be eligible, you must be resident outside Australia;
- Bursaries are only available for under 30-year-old social entrepreneurs and young people interested in social enterprise;
- Be from a low income, lower middle income or conflict affected countries. Countries under this category have been defined by World Bank Atlas in June 2022. The qualifying criterion is the regular business address of the participant. Registrations will be checked and if the participant’s address does not match the selected category the ticket will be cancelled.
How To Apply
The second round of Digital Pass Bursary applications is open from August 29 – September 12, 2022. Each Digital Pass bursary recipient will be provided with an SEWF22 Digital Pass ticket, to attend the event virtually.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply