Aspire Leaders Program 2023 for Youth Worldwide (Fully funded to United States)
The Aspire Leaders Program, a fully funded leadership development program founded by Harvard Business School professors, transforms the lives of underserved youth around the world and enables them to make an impact in their community. Welcoming emerging young leaders to take advantage of this opportunity to represent their culture among peers from around the world and gain access to life-changing networks, grants, and educational opportunities.
Aspire Institute’s mission is to transform the lives of young adults worldwide who are currently underserved through a fully funded leadership development program that catalyses the leaders of tomorrow to make a positive impact in their communities.
Candidates from the program receive a host of leadership, academic and professional development resources through a tiered application structure that reaches through thousands of students globally. Over 16,000 students from 130 countries applied for the Aspire Leaders program in 2022. Through a global and intellectual, participants interact a global community as they grapple with questions of identity, ethics and structural change.
- Gain access to fully funded HarvardX courses and leadership development tools
- Participate in live seminars with Harvard and world class faculty
- Mentorship and Networking
- HarvardX certificate
- Community impact and professional grants
- Exchange ideas in a virtual classroom with a global community of peers
- 18-26 years old (some exceptions apply)
- Low-income background
- First-generation to go to college (parents/primary caregivers did not complete a bachelor’s level degree)
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or recently graduates
- education disrupted by armed conflict and/or a natural disaster (i.e. refugee students)
The early action deadline is December 14th 2022. The final deadline is January 11th 2023. Once accepted to the Aspire Leaders Program, emerging leaders will begin the multi-stage program, if eligible, in January or February of 2023.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs