Atlas Corps invites social change leaders from around the world to apply for our 12-18 month In-Person Fellowship in the United States and our Virtual Leadership Institute.
Atlas Corps is accepting applications now for the 12-18 month In-Person U.S. Fellowship with program start dates in October 2021 and January 2022. Candidates should apply by May 16, 2021 to receive priority consideration for these start dates. We accept applications year-round, but candidates are encouraged to apply early as applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Candidates may also indicate their interest in joining the Virtual Leadership Institute on the same application form. We anticipate launching a new cohort in late 2021 or early 2022; this page will be updated as the next start date is confirmed. Learn more about our programs by clicking one of the buttons below.
While Atlas Corps seeks candidates from a wide variety of specialties, we are prioritizing applicants for opportunities beginning in late 2021 or early 2022 with two or more years of full-time experience in at least one of the following skill areas:
- Communication / Marketing: Create engaging content, manage social media, and develop marketing campaigns to increase visibility and engagement.
- Partnership Building / Business Development: Mobilize networks, manage partnerships, and develop business proposals to amplify impact.
- Monitoring and Evaluation / Data Analysis: Build frameworks, collect data, and provide analysis, recommendations, and trainings to drive program design decision-making.
- Technology / Engineering: Engineer products (websites, platforms, applications, etc.) to support mission-driven work. Maintain and train teams on information technology systems.
- Two or more years of full-time professional experience working to address critical social issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger;
- Citizens of EVERY country (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to all our programs.
Additional requirements for the Blended Fellowship and In-Person Fellowship in the U.S.:
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship;
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation.
Additional requirements for the Virtual Leadership Institute:
- Technological capacity to participate in video calls (1-2 per month);
- Availability to commit to 2-3 hours of online activity and assignments per week for 8 months.