Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award 2023 for Entrepreneurs (€25,000 Cash Prize)
Applications are now open for the Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award to support the brightest minds who jointly pave the way for a fairer tomorrow with their health, nutrition and agricultural solutions.
The Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award is a project dedicated to supporting female founders to succeed and recognise their entrepreneurial spirit. In collaboration with Unknown Group, the Bayer Foundation is ready to remove the obstacles for groundbreaking innovation.
The goal: Empowering female entrepreneurs to accelerate their social business.
- €25,000 cash prize
- Tailored coaching to reach your business goals
- Access to Bayer Foundation & Bayer’s expert network
- Visibility through branded communication activities
- Final award ceremony
- Alumni Network
What are they looking for?
- Female entrepreneurs
- Regardless of their initiatives and ideas, female founders face great challenges that hinder their success. The Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award aims to enable their ability to create social impact through groundbreaking innovation. They are looking for women-led enterprises that help drive social change and improve their communities.
- Social Impact Focus
- They want to empower female founders active in health, nutrition, and agriculture. Women who want to jointly advance the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2 (Zero Hunger) and 3 (Good Health & Wellbeing). Women who want to decrease inequalities create perspectives and lift each other.
- Global South
- Although female founders face struggles all across the globe, this challenge focuses on entrepreneurs from the Global South – Latin America, Africa & the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. This opportunity is a prime incentive to take centre stage and accelerate their innovations towards a healthier future.
Application Deadline: 24-Mar-23
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs