Habitation for Empowerment Network is excited to announce the call for applications for local NGOs / CBOs founders, executives, staff members and individuals to submit in their applications for the 2022 Organization Capacity Building Series. We are focused on re-designing, re-structuring and re-building your organizations amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Strategic-Technical Support Program entails capacity building training series that focus on engaging local non-governmental organizations and community-based organizations in organizational development and management to effectively and efficiently better manage their organizations.
What will participants learn?
These training series are geared towards preparing organizations to access funding through improving their;
- Module 1: Organizational Management; (How to Build a Good Small NGO/CBO)
- Module 2: Grant/Proposal writing and Grant Management;
- Module 3: Sustainability and Financial management;
- Module 4: Fundraising / Funding opportunities;
- Module 5: Organizational Documentation, Media and Communication.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
- This call is open to all NGOs / CBOs with less than $50,000 annual income
- Applications are also open for small projects / programs
- Applicants should be under an organization or starting an organization
- Organizations led by or serving adolescents, youth, girls and women
- Youth led or youth serving organizations should apply
- Acquisition of mentorship for the organization
- Partnership in organization projects / activities
- Provision of financial and non-financial support where possible
- Joining a Network of NGOs / CBOs with a common cause
- Assisting in Applications for funding to different international organizations
- Accessibility to our Funding Database
We welcome participants who are;
- Authentic and open-minded
- Building organizations for long-term success, not for short-term profit
- Mission-driven and have a strong sense of purpose, integrity, vision, and drive
- Willing to learn and share their experiences and ideas
Application deadline: Ongoing