Call for Applications: SME Growth Lab Africa Accelerator Program
Applications are open for the third cohort of the Africa Digital Accelerator program sponsored by SME Growth Lab AFRICA.
Through this program; established business owners across African countries would share equal access to business training, mentorship, and support in order to take their businesses to a higher level.
Successful applicants will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators in August 2022.
The program package and modules cut across Selling Techniques, Marketing strategies, Financial literacy and Management, and Legal counseling.
Benefits Of Joining The Program
- Training on business acumen, Sales, Marketing, and leadership development.
- Exclusive access to community events.
- Mentoring from business experts.
- Access to business resources & Community.
- Certification upon completion.
- Strategic partnership.
- 24/7 support
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage.
Deadline – July 27, 2022.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs