Comprising social entrepreneurs, sustainability leaders and impact investors, the MB100 cuts across geography, industry, role and company size to highlight outstanding work being done to solve the biggest issues we are facing today.
The year-long award programme, supported by EY and Hogan Lovells, is designed to help winners increase their positive impact through tailored workshops, mentorship, storytelling and exclusive networking opportunities.
Each leader must have:
- Created positive, direct and intended impact aligned to one or more SDGs in the last 12 months;
- Been the driving force behind the product, service or project that combines purpose and profit.
Judges will be considering the
- Originality of the idea behind the product, service or project
- Longevity of the product, service or project
- Intersectionality – how successful is the product in creating impact across multiple SDGs?
- Localisation – is the product or service helping local communities take better control of their lives?
- Scalability of the product, service or project – is it replicable?
- Inclusion – is there a focus on representation of minority groups?
- Collaboration – has the leader made best use of the core competencies of different stakeholders, and encouraged them to work together?
- Affordability – what level of investment did the product or service require? (Low investment, high impact products or services will be favoured)
- Use of innovation/technology to power the product, service or project
- Is the leader a role model for, and champion of, meaningful business beyond their own company?
Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
How To Nominate
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply