Applications are currently ongoing for the CWW Tech Africa Internship and Training Program for Young Africans.
This program is open to all youths in Africa between the ages of 18-35. The program will equip the youths with Tech skills, soft skills, and entrepreneurial skills. It is instructor-led training with practical classes and real-life projects. Every trainee would have access to a mentor to guide them.
The goal of CWW Tech Africaf is to empower the next 1 million African youths with digital and tech skills by 2030.
The CWW Tech Africa learning tracks available for cohort 2.0 are:
- Digital Marketing
- Content writing
- Product Design
- Data Analysis
- Graphics Design
- Product Management
Duration: 06 weeks
- Hands-on practical classes
- Instructor-led training
- Free soft skills training
- Certificate of completion
The CWW Tech Africa Internship and Training Program for Young Africans is open to:
- African youths between the ages of 18-35 residing in Africa.
- Applicants who have access to a Laptop and reliable Internet
- Applicants who are able to understand and communicate effectively in the English Language
- Candidates are able to commit fully and complete the program in 6 weeks.
Deadline: August 31, 2022.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply