Applications are open for the Wharton-Qs Reimagine Education Conference and Awards 2021. Reimagine Education is a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world.
The Conference brings together edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning. The reimagine education awards (the ‘Oscars’ of Education) reward innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winners.
Deadline: October 3, 2021
- e-Learning Innovation
- Hybrid Learning Innovation
- Presence Learning and Teaching Innovation
- Nurturing Employability Award
- Sustainability Education Award
- ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning, and Support Award
- Artificial Intelligence Award
- Innovation in Learning Science Award
- Best Educational App Award
- Learning Assessment Award
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality Award
- K12 Award
- Best Online Progam Award
- Nurturing Wellbeing & Purpose
- Business Education
- Enhancing Access & Affordability
- Firstly, US$50,000 in funding is available to the Reimagine Education Global Winners.
- In addition, showcasing of innovations at the virtual Reimagine Education Conference by Bronze, Silver and Gold Category Winners (December 6-10, 2021).
- Firstly, open to educational innovators from all around the world;
- Secondly, be edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
- Thirdly, present your work in English.
Evidence of innovative pedagogies that produce improved learning and/or employment outcomes for students.
How to Apply
Other Opportunities to Apply