Join the launchpad for young entrepreneurs, driving tech-powered social change around the world.
Applications are open for theFishbowl Challenge 2024. The Fishbowl Challenge connects ambitious young individuals from around the world, to develop technology-driven social ventures that address critical issues in Healthcare, Agriculture, and Sustainable Energy.
For 6 months, teams from around the world go through various venture-building stages, with a shared goal to secure up to $50,000 in seed funding. During this journey, they benefit from the guidance and expertise of experienced mentors and judges within their respective industries, equipping them with the tools to turn their innovative ideas into reality.
As this is a team competition, your group will be relying on your active participation and commitment. Before applying, make sure you are ready to put in the work, be flexible across time zones, and prioritize this program over the coming 6 months.
We created the Fishbowl Challenge because we are passionate about 2 things – bringing the world closer together by connecting young people around the world, and helping them launch their ideas for changing the world for the better. We believe the future of our world is a global one, with people of different backgrounds, cultures, and geographies rallying together to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities. We want to provide participants with a safe space to experience global collaboration, launch something new they believe in, and provide them with feedback
Aim and Benefits of Fishbowl Challenge
- Winners will receive up to $50,000 in prize money to further develop their ideas.
- Access to subject matter experts, mentors, leading academics, and investors is also provided to help bring the winning visions to life.
Requirements for Fishbowl Challenge Qualification
- Age: The Fishbowl Challenge is open to young aspiring social entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 – 30.
- Education: Applicants from all educational backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Background: Applicants from all around the world are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Language: Applicants must be comfortable conversing in English, as it will serve as the primary language of communication during the competition.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2023
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply