Food 4 Future Foodtech Innovation Awards 2023
Nominations are now open for the FoodTech Innovations Awards that recognize the most innovative proposals that offer a disruptive approach to Customer Experience or Management. Innovative business models or technology that can make a change in the food sector.
Their goal is to provide the very best tips on food to the discerning followers and subscribers too. This way, they intends to bring out the best in the food industry and highlight it for the world to see.
- The most innovative solution on digitalization Award for the food and beverage industry: This category seeks to recognise the work and effort of the company, platform, solution or technological application that is impacting and transforming the food and beverage industry, its sales model, its production, process, contact with the consumer or value proposition through a solution linked to the digital and technological sphere.
- Best Sustainability Project: This category seeks to recognise the work and effort of the company, platform, solution or technological application that is impacting and transforming the food and beverage industry, its sales model, its production, process, contact with the consumer or value proposition through a solution linked to the digital and technological sphere.
- Healthy Food: The aim is to recognise the work and effort of the company, project or platform that promotes an innovative and/or scientific solution that promotes healthy eating. This award contributes to the promotion of innovative projects developed throughout the value chain of the food industry, as well as projects within the framework of Foodtech whose solution has a direct impact on healthy eating.
- The most innovative FoodTech Startup: This award is aimed at the most innovative startups with the greatest impact on digitalisation, sustainability and health in the Foodtech sector. Whether they are at a very early stage or at a more advanced stage, innovation and disruption in the solution itself will be valued. This category, in turn, will receive applications submitted directly from the Foodtech Startup Forum of Food 4 Future – Expo FoodTech.
- The Best Automation and Robotics solution: This category is focused on the use of automation and robotics to boost the competitiveness of their production processes or into their factories. Projects focused on the field of innovation, research and development (R + D + I) between industrial companies, technology centres or robotics manufacturers may also be presented.
- Spanish startup with the greatest international projection: This award seeks to recognise the Spanish startup with the greatest international projection. Their foodtech solution is considered to have a fully defined global impact in tackling some of the major challenges facing the food and beverage industry.
The FoodTech Innovation Awards will grant the finalists with the following prizes:
- A single invitation to attend the Awards for all the finalists of each category.
- A trophy recognition of the awarded category.
- Media recognition and dissemination of the award to all Expo Food Tech channels and Media Partners.
- Press release mentioned of the project and distribution to economic and specialized media.
- 5 Premium Vip Pass for the event that will allow you to access the Expo Foodtech Area, the VIP Lounge and attend all the conferences of the Food 4 Future World Summit.
- The FoodTech Innovation Awards are aimed at all companies, universities, vendors, executives, business schools, scholars, researchers, analysts, journalists, start-ups, scale-ups, accelerators, science and tech parks, innovation centers from all over the world.
- All organizations which are identified with this aim are cordially invited to submit their proposals to the Food 4 Future I Expo FoodTech Evaluation Committee.
Application Deadline: 14-Apr-23
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs