Forty Under 40 Awards 2023 in Africa
The Forty under 40 Africa Award is to identify, honour and celebrate a cross-section of the continents most influential and accomplished young business leaders under the age forty from a wide range of industries they cover, who are committed to business growth, professional excellence and community service and have risen up the ranks of their companies or industries at a relatively young age as result of this.
They are seeking outstanding entrepreneurs, executives, managers and professionals in the public and private and non-profit sectors and will recognise attributes such as achievements in business, experience and innovation, vision, leadership and community involvement.
- To recognise and celebrate emerging leaders under the age of 40 who demonstrate or impact personally and/ or professionally through their exceptional leadership.
- To identify projects and individual achievements that have enabled young achievers to set them apart from their competitors and have produced clear and compelling value, return on investment, and other relevant results.
- To encourage their upcoming youth that excellence and success can be achieved at a very tender age.
- To help shape the narrative on Africa by highlighting the best stories of positive change from young change makers in the various fields of endeavor.
- Agriculture and Agro-Processing
- Architecture/Design & Decor
- Authorship and Creative Writing
- Banking and Finance
- Beauty and Lifestyle
- Environmental And Climate Sustainability
- Community Development
- Consultancy and Professional Services
- Energy/Oil and Gas
- Event Management / Planning
- Food /Catering and Beverage
- Family business
- Governance and Government Agencies
- Health and wellness
- Human Resource and development
- Journalism (Radio / TV / Newspaper)
- Logistics and Supplies
- Media (Digital and Social)
- Music & Entertainment
- Mining and Natural Resources
- Printing / Press and Publishing
- Philanthropy and Charity
- Real Estate Development / Construction
- Marketing And Communications
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Safety and security
- Shipping and Maritime
- Theatre and Arts
- Transport / Automobile
- Social Enterprise
- Telecom and Mobile / Software Development
- Participating in the Forty under 40 Awards is one of the fastest routes to wide recognition of your achievements. Finalists and winners will benefit from extensive media coverage; wide exposure in the investment community; and enhanced peer recognition.
- Recognise and Showcase individual’s activities and achievement in the past year
- Gain individual and company recognition in the world of business
- Unwind after a challenging year
- Reward individual efforts in a high-profile, cost effective setting
- Interact with industry players on issues of mutual interest
- Bridge gap between entrepreneurs, executives, managers and professionals in the public, private and non-profit sectors companies
- Advertise company product and services
- Conduct business in a relaxed and fun networking environment.
- The Awards represent a cross-section of individuals of excellence from a wide range of industries they cover who are ahead of their age
- Nominees must be a citizen of any of the 55 African nations, living on the continent or in the Diaspora.
- Must be nominated by someone else other than the proposed award recipient
- Nominees with repeat submissions will have no advantage over those with one nomination. The selection process is not swayed by the number of nominations an individual receives.
- Nominations cannot be anonymous and letters of recommendation, Social Security, and Company Tax Documents are required.
- Nominee must still be under the age of 40 or 40 in the year of the event.
- Nominee must be an Entrepreneur, Shareholder, Founder, or Co-Founder of a company.
Nominations Deadline: 16-Dec-22
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs