Türkiye Scholarships has designed different and specific scholarship programs for each education level. It offers many qualified scholarship opportunities ranging from long-term bachelor’s, master’s as well as PhD scholarships to research and merit-based scholarships, art scholarships to joint scholarship programs created with international reputable institutions. Application Deadline: February 20, 2022
- provides university and department placements unlike other higher education scholarship programs.
- covers tuition fees.
- allows you to learn the language of the country study with 1-year Turkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research and daily life becomes more pleasurable.
- provides accommodation for students arriving in a new country.
- supports you on your journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket.
- allows you to take full advantage of widespread health services when necessary with health insurance.
- also provides monthly stipend. 1000 TL at undergraduate level, 1,400 TL at Master’s level and 1,800 TL at PhD level per month.
- Citizens of all countries;
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022);
- Researchers and academics.
Minimum Academic Achievement
- For undergraduate candidates: 70%
- For graduate candidates: 75%
- For candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
How To Apply
Applications are received online through the online application system, free of charge. For applications made online through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS), all candidates must upload the following documents to the system:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply