Global Change Makers: Leadership Coaching for the SDGs
WYSE International is seeking applications for the Global Change Makers: Leadership Coaching for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), an exciting and unique opportunity to enhance your leadership skills in service of your community.
Successful applicants will participate in a free, bespoke, year-long coaching programme with a world-class leadership professional. Your leadership coach will support you as you lead a project which positively benefits your community.
Your leadership coach will support you as you lead a project which positively benefits your community.
Through monthly coaching sessions and regular leadership workshops, you will be supported to set goals, identify and work through challenges, manage your time and increase your overall effectiveness, influence and impact. You’ll connect with other change makers from around the world, joining a global community of people who are working on the Sustainable Development Goals.
This will help you to stay connected to your sense of purpose and motivation, as you navigate the real world challenges necessary to turn your vision into reality.
What will I get from the programme?
- Over the course of a year, you will have a monthly one-to-one coaching session with a professional leadership coach. Their coaches are all experienced coaches and work either as a leadership coach or as a leader who has integrated coaching in their leadership style. Many of them have been working with WYSE for many years as an alumni, faculty member or as a coach.
- In addition to the coaching sessions, you take part in quarterly leadership workshops and have access to WYSE’s global community of Change Makers. During the programme your coach will support you to reflect on your project, identify and work towards goals, create learning that benefits you and your project.
- Your project is still in the early stages, perhaps you haven’t launched it yet.
- They will help you to clarify your goals, develop an action plan, attract resources, overcome obstacles and develop the skills and confidence to launch your project.
- Your project is underway, but you want to develop its effectiveness and sustainability.
- They will help you to reflect on the early successes and development areas of your project so far, (re)align with your sense of purpose and vision, set goals, identify and overcome obstacles and develop the skills and confidence needed to take your project to the next level.
- You have an established project, but you want to expand its reach, scope or effectiveness.
- They will help you to evaluate your project’s impact so far, reflect on the context in which your project exists and what needs you are seeking to address, connect with your sense of vision and purpose, identify and overcome barriers and enhance the resourcefulness, resilience and self-awareness needed to expand your project.
They are currently accepting applications for projects which support the following Sustainable Development Goals:
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Reduced Inequalities
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Climate Action
WYSE has worked with thousands of emerging leaders from over 120 different countries. Global Change Makers is open to people who are:
- 18 – 35 years old.
- Committed to making a positive contribution in their community.
- Have a project, or an idea for a project, which contributes towards the UN’s 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
How do I apply?
Applications are now open for Global Change Makers, closing on the 22nd July 2022.
Click Here to Start your Application
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs