Do you have an idea for a solution to overcome a challenge created by the COVID-19 pandemic? Want to support your local community? Campaign for change in your local area? If yes, then apply for Global Youth Mobilization’s Local Solutions Fund!
Global Youth Mobilization is a movement of young people taking action to improve their lives now and in a post-COVID-19 world.
The Global Youth Mobilization is powered by the COVID-19 Solidary Response Fund, supported by the World Heath Organization and United Nations Foundation and led by the Big 6 Youth Organizations.
- Individual young people or informal groups can apply for either $500 or $1,500.
- Youth-led grassroots organizations can apply for either $3,000 or $5,000.
- Any young person between the ages of 14 – 30 can apply. No matter how big or small, they encourage you to have the confidence to apply for funding. The core requirement is for a truly innovative and impactful idea that has the potential to impact the individual or community around them.
- Applications for funding must be inclusive and from an individual young person, an informal group of young people or a local / grassroots youth-led organization.
- To be successful, applications must be innovative and address the negative impacts of COVID-19 and related societal challenges and be aligned with the WHO’s recommendations on COVID-19 public health measures.
All young people working towards changing their communities in education, business, entrepreneurs, technology, health, among other sectors can apply. First deadline for reading applications is 1st May 2022.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply