For the Google for Startups Founders Funds 2023, applications are now being accepted. The Google for Startups Founders Funds offer financial prizes to Black and Latino entrepreneurs so they can start and expand their companies without having to give up any equity.
The Google for Startups Founders Funds, established in 2020, have given more than $30 million to firms run by Black people in Africa, Brazil, Europe, and the United States, as well as Latinos in the United States. The funds’ objectives are to assist promising founders in expanding their firms and, ultimately, to produce wealth for future generations. They have helped more than 400 entrepreneurs who have raised more than $400 million in follow-on venture finance.
Recipients of the Founders Funds get equity-free cash prizes as well as continuous Google mentoring, Google Cloud credits, and product support to aid them as they traverse every stage of their company journey.
- Equity-free cash rewards are available to help you start and expand your business.
- Get individualized product and leadership support from Google mentors and business leaders.
- Leadership development: Improve your effectiveness as a leader by using proven tactics and knowledgeable coaching.
- Founders’ network: Get in touch with other founders, pick their brains, and gain access to a peer-to-peer support system.
- Credits for the Google Cloud and dedicated assistance are available through the Google for Startups Cloud Program.
- Available to diverse businesses with at least one Black or Latina founding team member (for the appropriate cash).
- between Series A and Pre-seed.
- scalable good or service with sizable total market addressable and justifiable growth model.
- ready to travel abroad.
Application for Founders Funding from Google for Startups 2023
Request the most appropriate fund:
Below are the respective Country / Continent Applications’ Links;
- Latin Founders Fund
- U.S. Black Founders Fund
- Brazil Founders Fund
- Europe Founders Fund
- Africa Founders Fund
Application Deadline: 26th March 2023
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply