Entries are now open for the Cohort 4 of the GROW Impact Accelerator Program.
The GROW Impact Accelerator, backed by AgFunder, drives the transformation by supercharging the growth of emerging foodtech and agtech startups tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability.
- They’re on the hunt for companies operating in new frontiers of agtech and foodtech, tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability, including (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Advancing Smallholder Farmers
- Alt-proteins and Novel Foods and Ingredients
- Supply Chain Rationalisation
- Climate-Smart Agriculture and Aquaculture
- Circular Economy
- Food Waste Valorisation
- Personalised Nutrition & Health
What to Expect?
- They believe in holistic support to founders; business succeeds when founders have the commercial, technical, and professional support they need to thrive. They’ve structured the programme around thematic ‘streams’ for founders to create a personalised journey with a cohort mentality. They interrogate your value proposition and business model to ensure it is validated, customer-centric and scalable. They connect you with customers, suppliers, regulators, service providers, mentors, investors, and provide you with media exposure to help you GROW your business.
- A series of one-on-one virtual coaching with GROW’s innovation and entrepreneurship experts over the five months
- Periodic check-ins with the AgFunder investment team including the integration of a framework for impact measurement and stakeholder communication
- One-on-one mentor sessions with GROW’s global network of cross-industry partners, including international food & agriculture MNCs, brand design, marketing, sales, sustainability, finance and more
- Group learning and insight sessions to deepen your understanding in agrifoodtech, entrepreneurship, fundraising, sustainability and impact
- Networking and connections with other agrifoodtech entrepreneurs
- Financial Support: USD$100K investment by the AgFunder GROW Impact Fund through a SAFE, to be converted at your next financing round
- Product Testing & Development: Access to growth partners for product testing, development and scaling
- Customer Validation: Matching with some of the world’s biggest agrifood MNCs to help with customer validation and feedback, deploying pilots projects, and securing new sales contracts
- Investment Network: Curated introductions to AgFunder’s investment network of private and institutional investors from across the globe to help you raise your next funding round
- Coaching & Mentorship: Their experienced team of coaches & mentors offer startups a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts
- Co-Working Space: Physical workspace in Singapore (or virtual office address, if overseas) through the duration of the programme
- Media Exposure and Publicity: Through the AgFunderNews platform with a global reach of 90,000+ subscribers, plus other PR, events and networking opportunities including a Demo Day at the conclusion of the programme
- Visa Support: Opportunity to receive application support for SG EntrePass visa through GROW’s partnership with Enterprise Singapore
- Sharpen Your Growth Strategy: through bespoke coaching, mentor support and customer validation
- Scale Aggressively: by launching into new markets with customer acquisition, pilot project launches and resource matching
- Raise Investment: to fuel your growth and deliver impact where most needed in the world
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply