Applications are now open for the L’Oréal Fund for Women to support frontline organizations in their efforts to help women to get out of poverty, prevent domestic, sexual and gender-based violence against women.
The Fund focuses on supporting women and girls’ empowerment, particularly through projects in favor of social or professional integration and education. A specific attention is paid to refugee women and women with disabilities.
- The Fund is opened internationally and can support local or national projects/activities.
- Projects can be in design/ideation phase, in implementation phase, or already in operation phase.
- Relevance of the organization:
- Grassroot non-profit or non-for-profit organization, of general interest, with official accreditation and eligible to philanthropic funds.
- Organization that cannot distribute any part of its revenues to its members, directly or indirectly.
- Organization with more than two years of official existence (unless the organization has a strong documented innovative component responding to a specific need).
- Organization with a minimum of 100 beneficiaries per year.
- Organization operating directly (not providing only engineering or coordination of the project), without subcontracting to local/smaller organizations.
- Nature of the activity/project for which the request is made:
- The final beneficiaries must be highly vulnerable women or girls: In situation of poverty/underpriviliged (absence or lack of revenues, homelessness, single parent, Isolation In rural areas or In the suburbs, etc.), victims of violence, refugees or in situation of disability.
- Beyond emergency relief, the activity focuses on women or girls’ empowerment, encouraging especially social and professional Integration, or access to education.
- Activities can take the form of: a service, an instrument with a social purpose or a field operation.
Application Deadline: 29-Feb-24
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply