Mastercard has launched its Start Path Small Business, a four-month program for startups to collaborate with the company to scale solutions that drive simple, secure digital experiences for SMEs.
The program is currently receiving applications from start ups that are innovating across a range of digital services for SMEs including, accounting software, ecommerce solutions, lending platforms, payment technologies, digital banking and much more.
During the four-month program, selected startups will have the opportunity to leverage Mastercard’s network and SME expertise to uncover product partnerships, scale their companies and power solutions that drive safe, secure and simple experiences.
What they look for?
Start Path Emerging Fintech is an ideal fit for fintech companies offering the following:
- Innovative solutions: Proven commercial traction and product differentiation. You should already have customers – they’ll help you find more
- Passionate team: Experienced, diverse founders with relevant expertise. You’ll be as obsessed about building the future as they are
- Strategic fit: Strategic overlap with their innovation objectives, the more the better to find growth opportunities within Mastercard
- Existing funding: Investment raised (Seed, Series A or later) with at least 6-12 months’ runway
- Rapid path to scale: Their global network infrastructure and resources support your innovative solutions.
- Dedicated support: A Mastercard insider creates a bespoke pipeline, acting as sounding board and relationship broker.
- Opening doors: Access their product teams, customers, channels, subject-matter experts, and more.
- Strategic investment: Instead of equity they take an option to participate in your next round if a strategic fit is identified
Looking for companies:
- in Customer Service, Banking, Security, SME, E-commerce, Customer Acquisition, Artificial Intelligence, Retail Banking, Cash Flow Management, Payments, Payment Processing, POS, Commerce, Blockchain, Financial Inclusion, IoT (Residential and C&I), Fraud, Loyalty Solutions, Digital Lending, FinTech
- located in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America
- users or paying users stage
- Seed or Series A
- have raised funding or not
- currently raising or not raising funds
- have revenue or not
Application Deadline: 30-Apr-23