The Global Solvers Accelerator brings together emergent agents of social change across the globe for an impact-driven, project-focused, learning journey. Over the course of eight months, participants learn and work together to build collective leadership competencies, refine social impact initiatives they are spearheading in their communities, and ignite transformative change that cuts across boundaries of sector, place, and identity, furthering the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Through the program, participants generate ripples of impact: on themselves, by building their leadership capacity and transformative potential; on their local community, by accelerating their social impact project for sustainable development beyond business as usual; and on their global peers, by intersecting their know-how, experience, and humanity.
- Accelerator Fund: Participants have the opportunity to tap into immediate financial resources in support of their social impact project. The Global Solver Accelerator Fund pools a significant percentage of the Program Fees collected from participants and will be made available to deserving projects towards the end of the program.
- Capacity Building: The program is a springboard for participants to pivot their capacity in areas like collective leadership, transformative impact, and systemic design. Through stimulating thematic contributions, peer exchange, subject matter advisory, and project assignments, participants boost their leadership competencies as well as their global citizenship skills.
- Melton Fellowship: Upon successful completion of the program, participants are eligible to join the Melton Foundation’s lifelong supported community as Senior Melton Fellows, gaining access to a global community of over 600 change catalysts across the globe, project funding through our Action Grants, travel opportunities to global impact events, and more.
- Co-Lab: During the program, actively engaged participants will be invited to attend a fully-funded in-person retreat. Connecting hearts, hands, and minds, the Global Solvers Co-Lab creates a space for sectors, cultures, identities, and know-how converge into something “greater than the sum of its parts”.
- Furthering Impact: The 8-month learning journey connects emerging change agents worldwide to refine their social impact initiatives, activate their collective leadership potential, and together ignite transformative change that cuts across barriers of place and identity, furthering the SDGs.
- Open to young community development practitioner aged between 20 – 35 years;
- Be curious, responsible, forward-thinking, with a proven track record of social impact, and actively engaged in or leading a local impact project currently;
- You are looking to connect with like-minded peers to make a better sense of the world together.
Application Deadline: Complete the application form to claim your opportunity to join the Global Solvers Accelerator by December 15, 2023
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply