Applications are now open for the NextWorldNow (NWN) Community Investments Grant Program that holds the world communities to work together in an informed and personal way, leveraging technology and resources, to improve the well-being of participants in each community.
- They partner with communities, providing resources for projects defined by local leaders to improve the lives and well-being of the people in the community.
- They invest in and support community development projects requiring modest capital. They fund projects that are owned by the local community, whose social impact and return on investment can be measured, and whose success can be sustained. In the spirit of innovation, they aim for a diverse “portfolio” of projects and geographies to spread creative solutions.
- They work to discover and apply best practice social investment models on a small-scale personal level. Their process invites ongoing direct connection with the sponsored community rather than an anonymous one-time donation. They believe it is possible to invest in projects that increase the wellbeing of communities while avoiding unintended harm. They operate with minimal overhead and a goal of funneling nearly 100% of grant resources to the intended community project.
- NextWorldNow provides annual grants of up to $10,000 to international communities.
- NextWorldNow Community Investments (NWN) works with individuals, communities, and other organizations to make this happen. They invite communities with project ideas to submit their requests for funding. They study the requests and make funding decisions. They welcome scale-able partnerships with other organizations on joint projects. They invest in solutions built to last, looking beyond short-term fixes to address long standing problems. They continue to refine their process as they learn more about what works and what does not. NWN is a non-profit private foundation with United States 501 (c) (3) status.
Application Deadline: 1-Mar-24
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply