School Of Tellus in partnership with Dunin Deshpande Queen’s Innovation center – through support from the Global Changemakers have announced to offer a fully paid (free) innovations and entrepreneurship training to more than 500 students called the Quest fellowship program.
It is a three months, self-paced program on innovations and entrepreneurship that for highly motivated high school, college students and recent graduates from across the world – seeking to tackle local and global challenges by transforming their ideas, technologies or passion into viable ventures.Gain a robust toolkit consisting of rigorous training materials such as bite-sized video lectures curated by award winning faculty at Queen’s university.
Get a chance to actively engage in a global community – explore your evolving purpose and realize meaningful existence through collaborations.
The course curriculum is anchored around a systemic and rigorous frame work created at MIT and outlined in the Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup Book by Bill Aulet at the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship.
The fellows’ learning experience stages are explore, ignite, and launch. The participants’ willingness to put up the effort necessary to do their tasks, hear the lectures, and ask mentors for assistance will determine how quickly they advance from one stage to the next. Participants will be expected to show their dedication to the entrepreneurial process by finishing the program and making progress on the corresponding milestones for their ideas. Additional possibilities and resources are opened at each level to aid fellows in learning by doing.
- A will to learn
- Internet access
- English language (special considerations might be made here)
- A certificate is given for complete compliance.
- Stipend of $250 for fellows.
- Global group of comparable.
- Top-notch Training.
- Mentoring meetings with professionals in the field.
- Open to highly motivated high school, college, and recent grads worldwide.
- Wishing to work for a startup and make a difference.
- The goal of applicants should be to address regional and global issues by developing their concepts, technology, or areas of interest into profitable businesses.
- Curious adventurers are looking to expand their social network and gain more exposure for their work.
- A desire to learn (curiosity, collaboration, and resilience). The insight questions and the brief recorded video that you must attach to the form to submit it will be used to evaluate this.
How to Apply?
Applications are due on August 21st, 2022 at Midnight your local time
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply