StartupXs ChangeMakers Seed Funding 2023 for Startups and Social Enterprises ($1,500 Seed Funding)
Enter for a chance to win $1500 in seed funding! StartupXs has launched the “ChangeMakers Seed Funding Opportunity 2023” for start-ups and social enterprises who want to create positive change in their community.
All early-stage business innovators, start-ups, and social enterprises are invited to apply. StartupXs supports entrepreneurs through the early stages of business development. We believe that start-ups and social enterprises can play a key role in solving social challenges, not only in their community but globally.
- Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- Participants must be over 18 years of age
- Participants must represent a start-up or social enterprises
- Priority is given to early- and growth-stage start-ups and social enterprises working on an innovative product or idea
- The submission must be in English in the form of a Pitch deck or business plan and include a budget
- The submission must have been created within the past year
- A submission can be any length – but shorter is better
- Submissions must be one document in MS Word or PDF format only
- Do not include annexes or attachments
- Submit your document through our online form
- Submission by email is not accepted
- The submission must reach us by 31st December 2022
The 2022 winner will be announced on 31st January 2023 on our official Facebook Page: @StartupXs
The deadline for the submission is 31 December 2022 (23:59 GMT).
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply
Also Apply for the Strategic-Technical Support Program – Capacity Building for NGOs and CBOs