We are back with our annual funding program, “ChangeMakers Seed Funding Contest 2024” for start-ups and social enterprises who want to create positive change in their community. This year’s competition comes with even more benefits and opportunities, not only for the winner but also for all the participants.
All early-stage business innovators, start-ups, and social enterprises are invited to apply. StartupXs supports entrepreneurs through the early stages of business development. We believe that start-ups and social enterprises can play a key role in solving social challenges, not only in their community but globally.
- The winner will receive the $1,500 seed funding, no strings attached
- Highlighted on our website and social media platforms
- Receive one free fundraising course with Philantropia
- Receive guidance articles to grow your business
- Receive one one-year license for startupXs premium platform
- The top 10 shortlisted startups will be highlighted on our website
- It’s an open call. Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- Organizations like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, government agencies, international organizations, and researchers in any country can apply.
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startups or a social enterprise working on an innovative product or idea
- You cannot apply for asking grants for;
- shipping costs, travel costs, Individual School Fees, Fundraising
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal (Pitch deck) with budget details
- Proposals (Pitch Deck) submitted to other investors, grants, or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal (Pitch Deck) submitted must have been created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal (Pitch Deck) can be of any length – but a 5-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English and contained in one MS Word or PDF format
- You may submit any number of pitch decks
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- All submissions must be made through our online form. Submissions by email will not be accepted
- The application must be submitted before the deadline
The potential winner will be selected by StartupXs before 31 January 2024 for all the applications submitted.
Application deadline: 31 December 2023 (23:59 GMT).
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply