Every year the TED Fellows program selects a new group of extraordinary, multidisciplinary individuals by open application. They look for innovators on the rise in their respective fields who are doing bold, original work.
TED Fellows are part of a diverse, collaborative and global community of more than 500 emerging and established experts. If selected, you’ll have the opportunity to give a TED Talk and gain valuable feedback from TED’s expert coaches on how to hone, express and communicate your work and ideas. You’ll receive career coaching and mentorship from the TED team of professional coaches and get public relations guidance and media training. You’ll participate in virtual programming for TED Fellows and be invited to attend a TED conference.
- The TED Fellowship program has the potential to catapult your career forward.
- The program offers TED’s power to articulate and amplify the vision of TED Fellows.
- They support the individual capacity-building required to take the global stage.
- They equip TED Fellows with public speaking and media training, professional coaching, educational programming and peer support.
- They connect TED Fellows to a global network of peers and industry leaders because the only way to succeed is together.
- TED will cover the costs of transportation to and from the TED conference, any visa you may need, accommodations and food while at the conference and conference registration.
- The TED Fellows Program recognizes the folks working on-the-ground on world-changing ideas — the doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, educators, scientists, entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, and human rights activists.
- If you’re at work on a future-shaping idea and over the age of 18, you should apply.
- The TED Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits they look for in TED Fellows.
- They select Fellows based on their accomplishments in their respective fields, the potential impact of their work and also their character. The ideal applicant is collaborative in their pursuits and in their nature, and is at a moment in their career to maximize the support of the TED community.
How To Apply
The TED Fellows program is currently accepting applications for the TED 2023 Fellowship. Applications will close on June 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. UTC.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply