Are you running a business in developing countries? Are you a passionate entrepreneur hoping to change the world into a better place? The Bridge International (TBI) calls on all change makers who aim to bring changes to the world through their business!
The Bridge International is a global platform enhancing the potential of global village through horizontal cooperation with local social entrepreneurs.
Bridge International Mission With trust and mutual respect, The Bridge focus on the value and potential of underprivileged social entrepreneurs
By creating citizen-led social finance, The Bridge supports self-reliance and mutual growth
Bridge International VISION By cooperating on profit business with domestic and international partners based on trust, they establish sustainable non-profit business model
- Crowdfunding opportunity up to $8,000 that can fuel your business
- Additional support by TBI including business consultation, marketing and fundraising (This includes production of the proposal, visualized promotional materials such as videos and images)
- Gateway to network opportunities for additional funding and resources such as impact investment and acceleration program through TBI’s network
They are looking for social enterprises in the early stage which need an operating fund and business consulting:
- The organization must have a solid profit/ business model.
- The applicant must be able to communicate in English.
- The organization has operated in alliance with the Sustainable Development Goals.
How to Apply?
If your organization aligns with the criteria listed above and you would like to be notified about the application process, please fill out this form. Our team will contact you through email and send you the application form package.
- Please keep in mind that we operate on a rolling basis and treat the applications as they come. For that reason, the process becomes more competitive as space is limited for our platform.
- For any other questions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply