Through CEC, the Entrepreneurship Campus empowers social entrepreneurs, especially young people, from around the world to create a culture for entrepreneurship, to promote entrepreneurial education, and to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. The SDGs and 169 related targets address the most important social, economic, environmental, health and governmental challenges of our time.
Youth Competition: The competition offers young entrepreneurs the opportunity to work on their ideas and to exchange ideas, thoughts on entrepreneurship and challenges they face in a global community. It is particularly important to Entrepreneurship Campus to support especially young people in realizing their ideas and entrepreneurial goals. Participants from 13 to 29 years with an idea or project, a concept, solution or initiative with a societal impact that champion and help implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals are welcome to join.
Adult Competition: The Adult category of the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is an opportunity for entrepreneurs and wannabe entrepreneurs that are not eligible for the Youth category due to age restrictions. Participants that are 30 years or older with an idea or project, a concept, solution or initiative with a societal impact that champion and help implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals are welcome to join.
The competition is open to;
- Anyone who is 13 years old and over with an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and everyone from 13 years up who is operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program.
- Anyone who is able to submit their entry in English.
- Depending on your age, you either take part in the Youth (13 – 29 years old) or the Adult (from 30 years up) category.
- Grand Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Second Prize winners will receive a virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate.
- Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
How to Submit Entries for Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition
Step 1: Register online and create your account! (link below). You will receive a confirmation email. In order to activate your account, you must confirm by clicking on the link in the email. If you cannot find the email, please check your spam folder.
Step 2: In order to participate in the competition, you must submit an idea and/or project in the Youth (13-29 years) or the Adult (from 30 years up) category. Fill out and submit the preliminary entry form.
Step 3: Entries (ideas and projects) that have passed the preliminary screening will be posted on the competition website and will participate in the competition.
Applicants must register at the Citizen Entrepreneurship Campus and then will be able to submit an entry.
Application Deadline: Thursday, September 15, 2022, at 23:59 hours.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply