Applications are now open for the THRIVE Global Accelerator program, a 12 week award-winning program designed specifically to support seed through series A companies, preparing them for growth and scalability.
Supporting companies across the agrifood value chain, the THRIVE Global Accelerator places a strong emphasis on companies creating a sustainable future through innovation.
THRIVE Accelerator’s are looking for Seed to Series A staged companies to join the program. At this stage, companies are past ideation and are at least in the pre-minimum viable product, prototype in beta or product in market (paying customers) growth stages.
- Through the THRIVE Accelerator you’ll receive the tools and support to build a company foundation for scalable growth
- Access to Corporates
- They will connect you with Corporate Partners from their high profile network, for technology validation, adoption and potential investment opportunities.
- Access to Farmers
- Through their extensive partner network inclusive of farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, they provide startups with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
- Investment Opportunities
- THRIVE will connect you to corporate partners and investors from their network who may pursue investment. Following completion of the program, THRIVE will offer investment to select companies.
- Award-Winning Program
- Participation in their award-winning program will validate your startup to potential investors and give you access to THRIVE’s ecosystem, network, customers, and investment in addition to significant perks from network partners IBM, Stripe, Hubspot, Zendesk, AWS, Zenefits and Carta.
- Expert Mentorship
- You will have access to expert mentors and advisors as well as access to their extensive global entrepreneur network.
- Brand Exposure
- You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities through THRIVE’s extensive global network, press and media.
- Access to Corporates
- The THRIVE Global Accelerator program is specifically designed to support Seed to Series A stage companies.
- At this stage, companies are past ideation and are at least in the pre-minimum viable product, prototype in beta or product in market (paying customers) growth stages. This program benefits companies looking to access investors in Silicon Valley and expand operations globally.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply