Dream of getting paid to travel and create content? This content creator scholarship is your chance to kick-start your career as a travel content creator!
World Nomads is looking for 4 aspiring creators to send on a travel assignment, plus level up their content with coaching from travel creators Nomadasaurus and prizes from Sony, RØDE, and Bright Trip.
The trip must be within a 4-hour flight of the winner’s home city. Destinations and content to be shot on the trip will be workshopped and agreed upon in consultation with the mentors and World Nomads.
- The 4 scholarship winners will each receive prizes valued at $6,335 USD:
- $2,500 USD travel budget;
- Professional Mentoring from Nomadasaurus;
- Sony ZV-E10 mirrorless Vlog camera & lens kit;
- RØDE Audio ‘Ultimate Content Creator Pack’;
- Bright Trip digital travel courses;
- Travel insurance.
Each winner will need to use their travel budget to book a 3–4-day trip, where they will create content on assignment.
The Content Creation Trips should take place between 7 December 2022 and 28 February 2023.
You need to be 18 or over at the time of the application deadline (October 16, 2022).
What they are looking for;
We want to see your best travel content and understand why you think you should win. Your content can be old or new, but must:
- Be an image, video, blog or vlog post that is in English and publicly accessible
- Showcase a travel story, experience or location
- Show originality, creativity and be visually engaging
- Take 2 minutes maximum to review in full (view, watch or read)
Your 150 word or less written submission needs to convince our judges that you have a passion for travel and creating content as a career. We will be weighting your entry based on submitted content (80%) and your written submission (20%).
How to apply
- Share an image, video, blog, or vlog post showing your creativity and passion for travel
- Fill in the form, link to your content (publicly accessible), and tell why you should win (150 words or less)
- You can only submit one application
- Entries may be submitted by a team of 2 people maximum (please note that prizes will remain the same if awarded to an individual or team entry and both winners must be available to complete the Content Creation Trip).
- Submission must be in English or include English subtitles.
Deadline: 16 October 2022, 11:59 PM EDT.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply