The Youth Leadership Entrepreneurship and Development (YLEAD) Fellowship is a 4-week immersive capacity building program designed to educate, engage and equip young people with skills to prepare them for the world of work and transition from school to career. The program will take place virtually from November 7 – December 2, 2022 with participants from across the country. It offers well-developed modules and content on areas such as Self Awareness, Purpose Discovery, Emotional Intelligence, Goal Setting, Time Management, Etiquette, Ethics and Values amongst others.
YLEAD is an innovative solution to the dearth of skills among young people. It seeks to enhance learning and engage students in the most productive method while preparing them for career and higher education. The program offers well-developed modules and content on areas such as Self Awareness, Purpose Discovery, Emotional Intelligence, Goal Setting, Time Management, Etiquette, Ethics and Values amongst others. This year, participants will get access to digital skills and remote job placements.
1 week of intensive training on leadership and personal development.
1 week of intensive training on digital skills and entrepreneurship
2 weeks of internship, business simulation and remote job placement.
Who is this program for?
The YLEAD program is open to aspiring young leaders globally who may be students, graduates or out-of-school youth between 15 and 30 years.
Interested participants must:
- Be between the ages of 15 – 30 years
- Have attempted High School
- Show interest in learning new skills and participates in group activities
- Attain 75% attendance in the training program
- Be of good behavior and willing to interact with people of different background, tribe, and religion
- Should be interested in volunteering and acquiring digital skills.
Join this program for a rare blend of learning, fun and impact!
- Learn new skills, network, volunteer and achieve your goals for a successful personal and career life
- Connect and network with peers and young professionals
- Access to remote work/internships as well as global opportunities Mentoring
- Join a global network of Alumni
- Certificate of participation
- Invitation to attend the iKapture YLEAD Graduation Celebration Event and Awards
Applications close on Monday, October 31, 2022 at 11:59pm WAT.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply