The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month programme that inspires, equips and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
Since 2010, YSE Global has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs, business consultants and investors, we harness the power of ideas, know-how and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
Looking to scale up your social enterprise? If you are aged between 18 to 35 and have a viable and innovative business solution to a social issue, submit your application now! Gain access to an international ecosystem of investors, industry experts, experienced mentors, and a growing network of over 1,300 young changemakers from 42 nationalities. Be inspired by leading social innovation trends and market insights from the region. Shortlisted teams will stand a chance to scale up their social enterprises with up to S$20,000 in funding.
- International Network
Join an international network of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners, and successful entrepreneurs
Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Monthly Capacity Building Sessions
Broaden perspectives on social entrepreneurship through capacity building opportunities to connect, network and learn from key players in the social enterprise landscape
Develop your social enterprise with up to S$20,000 in grants
- If you are between the ages of 18 to 35 years old, you are eligible to apply.
- The YSE Global is open to participants of all nationalities, however, due to overwhelming responses received yearly and the limited intake per cohort, applications from the following countries will be prioritised: Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam,
- They are looking for young changemakers with great ideas that harness enterprise solutions for social issues
- Individuals can apply but they encourage you to form a team
- They welcome social enterprises addressing social issues of any sector / industry to apply
- Its not necessary for your operations to be carried out in Singapore
- Teams can submit more than one idea
- Applications are accepted in English
How to apply
Your application is assessed based on;
- Social Impact: The benefits that the community receives and potential impact to the community / issues
- Innovativeness: Creative and enterprising ideas as well as unique aspects of the business models
- Feasibility and sustainability of the business ideas: Viability of the business ideas
- Commitment: Capacity and dedication towards being a changemaker
Expand your impact with YSE Global 2022! Applications are open from 14 February to 24 April 2022, 11.59pm (GMT +8)
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply