Are you a youth entrepreneur who’s committed to making a positive impact on our planet through sustainable business practices? If so, don’t miss the chance to apply for the Youth Ecopreneur Awards, taking place at the World Export Development Forum (WEDF) in Mongolia.
These awards, implemented by the Ye! Community from the International Trade Centre (ITC) with support from WIPO and Google, recognize and celebrate the efforts of ecopreneurs. Apply now and win a cash prize of $5000, mentoring, visibility, capacity development, participate in the Google Start-up Academy and get a ticket to Mongolia to participate at WEDF. Join the movement towards a sustainable future!
The Awards contribute to the achievement of several UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Responsible Production and Consumption
- Climate Action
- Find out what’s in store for you
- USD 5k in cash prize
- International exposure
- Technical assistance from wipo mentorship
- Access to the google startups for sustainable development programme
- Links to investors for additional funding
- Sponsored travel to Mongolia.
- The Entrepreneur:
- Must be a youth (under 35)
- The Business:
- Must be majority run by a young person.
- Must be registered in an eligible country.
- Must promote sustainability, circularity, and/ or the green economy.
Application Deadline: 28-Apr-23
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply