The Zurich Enterprise Challenge gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges.
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is a three-phase team competition designed to offer participating Masters, MBA or PhD students the opportunity to work directly with multinational corporations to provide real world solutions to existing corporate challenges.
- Phase 1 – Qualification:
Submit a video up to 6 minutes long presenting your innovative solution to the case study.
By solving a generic case study your team will get the chance to compete for proceeding to Phase 2. Zurich will recognize and reward teams based on business relevance, applicability and creativity of the team’s solution. Other selection criteria are the quality of layout and design of the submission, and presentation skills.
- Phase 2 – Collaboration:
The top teams will collaborate with a selected Zurich multinational corporate customer to provide a solution for a real-world corporate challenge.
- Phase 3 – Finalization:
The winning team will receive a cash prize of CHF 5’000 and the runner-up team a cash prize of CHF 2’000.
- The Challenge is open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide. Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects. Multiple teams representing the same university can join the Challenge.
- This is a team challenge for teams of 3-4 members. All participants are required to register a profile on the registration website. Multiple teams representing the same university can also join the Challenge.
- You will get the chance to solve real-world corporate risk management and strategy challenges.
- You will have the opportunity to work with Zurich and one of their prestigious, multinational customers. Companies, such as Syngenta, Kimberly-Clark, Lendlease, Philips, Sacyr, Coca-Cola HBC, Groupe Renault, Nestlé, Mars, CBRE and other Fortune 500 companies have participated in the Challenge so far.
- You will have access to the Zurich Risk Room, an award-winning country risk assessment tool to support your risk analysis.
- Your team could win a cash prize worth CHF 5’000 or CHF 2’000.
- You could be invited for an interview with Zurich for a position.
- Work with Zurich and selected multinational customers, such as CBRE, Mars and Nestlé, on current corporate challenges
- Cash prize of CHF 5’000 for the winning team, CHF 2’000 for the runner-up
- Earn a certificate highlighting your achievements
Submit your work
Please bear in mind the four criteria used to evaluate submissions by Zurich. Those criteria are, in no particular order of importance:
- Business relevance / applicability of solution
- Creativity / innovativeness of approach
- Quality of format, layout and design
- Presentation skills
Register your team
- Registration for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2022 is now open and will close on 26 June 2022.
- Select your team members (3-4) and assign a team captain. The duties of the team captain will be to manage the communication with Zurich and submit your presentation to email@example.com. The team captain is required to register the team. Should you encounter technical difficulties please send your team registration to firstname.lastname@example.org including a list of all team members and university names indicating who the team captain is and your team name.
To register your team follow the instructions under Registration. Registration will close on Sunday, 26 June 2022.
Also Read: Other Opportunities to Apply